In order build our campus and offer future generations of Hoosac students a well-rounded education with cutting edge technology, we have several capital projects that are currently underway. If you are interested in receiving information on any of the projects listed below or would like to discuss donating to these projects, please contact Susan Schoeninger, Director of Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org. Naming opportunities are currently still available!
- Will provide housing for 20 girls with 3 faculty apartments
- Will earn a L.E.E.D certification for the building (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Install solar/geo-thermal heating and cooling systems
- Will expand the current size of the dining hall to accommodate 150 students, plus faculty
- Will create a state-of-the-art Student Center for students, with Day Student lounge and study area
- Modern Media Conference Room
- Expand the Dispensary/Health Center
- State of the art classroom replacing observatory on top of Blake Hall
- Student-centered environment rich in questioning, inquiry and discussion-based thinking.
- Real world career-centered curriculum to prepare students to compete globally
- Redesign the entryway
- Install energy efficient windows
- Upgrade student rooms and faculty apartments
Projected Cost: $ 200,000
Amount Pledged so far: $ 50,000