- Make a Gift by Check: Checks should be made payable to Hoosac School and mailed to:
P.O. Box 9
Hoosick, NY 12089
- Make a Gift by Phone using a Credit Card: Please call Kathy Weaver, Business Manager at (518) 686-7331 to make a secure gift using your credit card.
- Wire Transfers: Please call Kathy Weaver, Business Manager at (518) 686-7331 for information on how to set up a wire transfer, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gifts-in-kind: These are tangible gift contributions for which Hoosac would ordinarily have to pay from its Annual Fund.
- Naming Opportunities: Naming a capital gift recognizes a philanthropic donation or at the donor's request, honors a special person or loved one.
- Capital Projects: Our long-term projects include completion of our STEM Labs, new Girls Program and Dormitory, new Dining Hall with Student Center & Board Room, constructing a new Arts Center and building a new Alumni House to house visiting Alumni and out-of-town families of current students. If you are interested in any of these initiatives or would like more information on how to donate to these projects, please contact Director of Advancement, Susan Schoeninger '94 at email@example.com.
Thank you for your donation and continued support!